Turkey
Altinkum

Altinkum Weather

Main Menu

Property Search

  Location
 
  Property Type
 
  Bedrooms
 
  Price
   

Email

Didim Chamber of Commerce
We are registered to Chamber of Commerce of Didim, Company No : 3505

 

 

Ref 090 - apts on complex from GBP 51,500

Listed by Linda Kirboga


Slideshow image

Address: Altinkum
Region: Aydin
Postcode: 09270
Country: Turkey
Price: £51,500
Bedrooms: 2
Baths: 1
Floors: 1
Status: Active

Full Description: AREA This project is in an excellent location just a fourteen minutes from the main beach, ten minutes from the shopping centre and Dolphin Square and a short walking distance to the many restaurants , bars and night clubs . All resort amenities are close by such as the Supermarket , Doctors and Dentist clinics , Chemists , Off licenses , Minibus stops and Taxi ranks. It is situated on a quiet side street running off from the new Marina road.There are side roads that run along the front and the rear of the apartment building. This complex comprises of 4 Blocks, to be built on a plot of 4.000 Sq.mt . The construction area will be 20% of the whole plot therefore leaving 80% for landscaping and social areas which will be carefully landscaped Specifications for all apartments and duplexes PVC glazed Windows in every apartment. Fitted kitchens with marble work tops. Fully tiled bathrooms with shower cabin. Interior walls will have a smooth plaster finish. Mosquito window nets on all Windows. One Air Conditioning Unit (12000 BTU) All apartments and duplexes are ready for Television , Satellite or Telephone installations Security steel double locking exterior doors. Electric Boiler Safe Box Post Boxes Specifications for Complexes 2 Large Communal Swimming Pools 2 Kids Pools 24 Hour Security Watchman. Kids Play Area Fitness Center Car Parking Annual Fees The annual maintenance will be £400. This covers the general upkeep of the grounds and the pool. Altinkum Main Centre : 10 min ( to walk) Dolphin Square : 12 - 14 min 3’rd Beach : 12 min Daily Boat Trips : 17 min Proposed Golf Course : 10 min Proposed Marina : 9 min Altinkum Main Beach : 12 – 14 min Tubana Beach : 14 min Kusadasi : 78km Dolmush Route : 500m Ephesus : 92km Bodrum Airport : 90km The Virgin Mary : 97km Izmir Int. Airport : 145km Miletos : 19km Söke : 50km Prices start from GBP 51,500 for 2 bed apt, up to GBP 75,000 for upper floor duplex.
Home Features
  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • Cable/Satellite TV
  • Electric Boiler

Community Features
  • Fitness Center
  • Maintenance Fee
  • Playground/Park
  • Pool
  • Site Security

Contact Agent
Mortgage Calculator
Printer Friendly Version of This Page
Email This Listing to a Friend
View a map of the area

Neighborhood Profile



Listed by: Linda Kirboga








This listing has been viewed 8390 times.
Turkey